G.E.A.R. Parent Network
The G.E.A.R. Parent Network, a program of Crisis & Counseling Centers, is the place where Gaining Empowerment Allows Results. G.E.A.R. is run by parents for parents providing services for parents of children with emotional and behavioral health concerns.
How We Help
We provide FREE support available to parents and families include:
- 1:1 parent-peer support to parents/caregivers
- Emotional support and family-centered training
- Educational workshops and conferences
- Positive parenting skills education and peer mentoring
- Social and networking events to reduce isolation, enhance natural supports, and promote resiliency factors
- Increased awareness of children’s behavioral health needs
- Advocacy in the Maine’s system of care for comprehensive, coordinated, community-based, trauma-informed and family/youth-driven services.
10 Caldwell Road
Augusta, Maine 04330